Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My life

hey all i love you and i feel bad that i don’t look at this but any time i am on the computer i am doing this thing called home work, i know boring right? No I actually am loving school.
well any way right now i am working at Pathway it is a home for troubled teens and i think it is great. and i just found out that i got a job working at the JSMB on temple square for the holidays.
i will be applying to be a EFY councilor soon and
my choir will be having a Christmases show on December 8th and 9th at lie 7:30 w/ a matinee at like 3 ish
if you want tickets than you should call me or email me mailto:kate0330@gmail.con
Janell will testify that it is good and worth going to.
Also Joni hey I am so happy that you came to my blogg that makes me happy and yes we do need to have a squishy something but I can not come with you to the other squishy party. Email me and we need to have dinner some time.
K love you all and I think that you are all some of the best people that I know have a wonderful day

7 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Kate Felt rocks my world!

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry you're so busy. but i'm so glad you're still alive!!

Kate Felt, MA. MFT said...

yeah me too?

Christie said...

I conquer with Brittany! I feel like that's going to be me in about two months. Oh well! Life goes on. Be happy that you're busy because is sucks not being busy.

Christie said...

I think it's time for a new post Kate Felt!

Katelyn said...

Kate, you're fired from blogging.

Christie said...

very good point Katelyn