Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Brace Your Face No More!!!!!!

It is truly impossible to describe the tram that one feels by having braces in collage. It is a humiliating experience to have to go from looking older than you are, to all of a sudden being asked if you are still in high school because of your face. Ever picture, every look in the mirror is a horrifying reminder that your face is currently being occupied by a glinting metal contraption. I am shore that this was blown up in my mind but that does not make it any less scaring, your mind is a powerful tool you know.
I can speak so freely now of the experience now that I am proud to say that my face is metal mouth free now.


The point is look at me I’m pretty
I am warning you the following picture are frightening and sort of scaring.

Before


After



I love my face

12 comments:

Katelyn said...

um...i don't see any pictures...

Kate Felt, MA. MFT said...

sorry katelyn i posted this at work when i did not have the picts. and it was not just letting me save it so i posted it with nothing but now there are
whoot! whoot!

chrisyhains said...

You are BEAUTIFUL!!!! (course, your braces never dimmed your radiance... except for when you tried very,very, very, very hard to accentuate them, case in point, the first picture.) But you really do look great!!!

Katelyn said...

haha! I love the before picture! That's awesome! You are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! you look like you're 23 or something!! way to go! i always liked your face.

Kate Felt, MA. MFT said...

spitty is that suppost to be good that i look 23?
i dont know that i want to look older that i am. i just want to look my age.
i love your face

Janell R. Cropper said...

I love your face too! You look great! I like how your hair is all crazy like in the first picture, then done all nicely in the second picture. That makes me smile!

Kate Felt, MA. MFT said...

thanks i did that on purpose :)

?? said...

hi kate! this is zoe from efy. the second session. you look really pretty!

Christie said...

lol yeah I have to say I LOVE the first picture and it makes me laugh.. a lot! Also you're gorgeous and love the skin you're in... oh wait...

Anonymous said...

getting your braces off is the greatest feeling in the world. oh, the memories.

Kate Felt, MA. MFT said...

zoe how did you find me oh my heck