Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hawaii


On Friday I am going to Hawaii!!!!
The land of beautiful things.
As in I think that I will come back from Hawaii a more beautiful person than before.
Ok that might not be true, but you never know.
Well that is really all that I have to say, but I am so excited and I am at work and it is just one of those nights that really I don’t think that the girls even need a staff.
But I am not sad, I will just go read now.
Have a great day to all and I love you all and I will think of you in Hawaii.That is almost as good at getting a gift from me!!!!!!

:)

7 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

you're going to Hawaii!? I'm totally wanting to jump in your suitcase. My toes are FREEZING! Anyway, that's lucky. Bring me back a seashell..;)

Christie said...

yay for Hawaii I hope you have a ton of fun, even though I'm pretty sure you're not even going to read this before you leave.. good luck!

Anonymous said...

lucky! come back bearing gifts ok?

Janell R. Cropper said...

I agree with Britt, I mean, we brought you a pine cone from Mount Vernon..due to your request. :)

Katelyn said...

This is from Kacey:
So I hear Kate got a mission call??? One of the sister who got here today said she knows her and she got her call to Brazil...why did she not tell me? Rude. Tell her I love her!

Kate Felt, MA. MFT said...

tell her sorry

Katelyn said...

So...when do we get to see pictures??