Dear Friends and Family,
I am pleased to invite you all to come see me speak in church before I leave on my mission.
Any of you that are a little behind on my life I am, I have been called to labor in the Brazil Salvador Mission. I will be leaving December 11, and going straight to the MTC in San Paulo, Brazil.
I will speak in Sacrament Meeting November 25th @ 9:30 AM, in the Richfield 3rd. Ward 985 S. 400 W.
If you Drive for any distance at all, or are one of my moocher friends from Richfield, than I expect you to come to the Youth Center (91 S. 200W.) after sacrament meeting to join my family for a Thanks Giving Feast.
P.S. if you are truly dying to see me speak and you can not make it to Richfield than I am also talking on November 18 @ 1:00 PM In the OUU 15th ward on the East end of the chapel on 46th street, next to the UV and Dee Events Center.
Thank you to all of you I don’t expect you to come but it is good to be informed.
Have a wonderful day and my you have Heavenly Fathers Blessing upon your head. Love you and Good Day, Katherine Felt
I am pleased to invite you all to come see me speak in church before I leave on my mission.
Any of you that are a little behind on my life I am, I have been called to labor in the Brazil Salvador Mission. I will be leaving December 11, and going straight to the MTC in San Paulo, Brazil.
I will speak in Sacrament Meeting November 25th @ 9:30 AM, in the Richfield 3rd. Ward 985 S. 400 W.
If you Drive for any distance at all, or are one of my moocher friends from Richfield, than I expect you to come to the Youth Center (91 S. 200W.) after sacrament meeting to join my family for a Thanks Giving Feast.
P.S. if you are truly dying to see me speak and you can not make it to Richfield than I am also talking on November 18 @ 1:00 PM In the OUU 15th ward on the East end of the chapel on 46th street, next to the UV and Dee Events Center.
Thank you to all of you I don’t expect you to come but it is good to be informed.
Have a wonderful day and my you have Heavenly Fathers Blessing upon your head. Love you and Good Day, Katherine Felt


0 comments:
Post a Comment