Ok so I know that this is like all that I post about but it is what I am faced with all the time so if you are sick of it just don’t read my blog I am ok with that.
I changed my background so that it is more mission appropriate.
I will try to post my letters to you all this way, so that you can just read the blog and know what is going on and if you want to comment that is fine I don’t really know what the rules are but I will try to keep you all informed of what is going on.
In a few hours I will be 9 days away from leaving on my mission, that is rock’en. I have been thronged with ever emotion that could possible be associated with this type of transition. Most of the time I find myself over come with joy, the time has finally come for me to go. Other time I find my self, terrified and dreading the task at hand.
Any way I just wanted to tell y’all that I love you and thank you for your love and support. I would like to thank all my friends that drove to Richfield to see me talk. And well for that mater my family but really they don’t really read this so I guess that someday I will just tell them if they are not getting a thank you note in the mail already. I am also extremely grateful to my brothers that were all there and their significant others and also the biggest thanks of all to my mom and dad.
My mom worked all week long, at great personal scarifies, to make the little shin dig/ Peay family Thanksgiving dinner possible. But her love does not stop in just her works but flows freely like always in her words. And my Dad is as always the most supportive man I know. He normally makes me figure things out on my own but he is always there to listen. I think that he just might be my number one fan. He came to hear me talk and was with the family for most of the day even though he was feeling extremely ill. And later than night he was able to give me so wonderful counsel. I love him, and I hope that someday I can find a man to be as good of a head of the household as my dad is.
Well it is late and I am done with the other stuff that I was doing so I think it is time for me to be going but I do want to say thanks to any one that read this, have a great day and smile.
Monday, December 03, 2007
Mission Again
Posted by Kate Felt, MA. MFT at 12:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I can't believe you'll be leaving in 9 days! That's crazy! I know you will be a great missionary though! Good luck and I love you!
Kate, you're an amazing head! You will be such a great missionary. Good luck, even though I will still see you for the next week-ish. :)
aw kate. you're amazing. (and you have a comfy body) you will do great!! loves!
all you amazing red heads go an leave me. What's up with that? I'm so excited for you, and yes, I will wait for you!
thanx i hope all of you will wait for me good thing most of you are all ready married
that is ok i will too some day mybe like the 12 :)
Hey friend, here's my email address.
janelchristensen57@gmail.com
Because you love me 57 different ways. :) You are awesome!!!!!
Post a Comment