Hey, so life hear in Biha is cool,... literally. I am using a sweeter right now and I sleep with a blanket. How it is cold hear? I don't know!!! But that is fine.
Last week we all got to meet our new president; he is an extremely smart man and I think will be able to bless this mission a lot. It's interesting to see how people react to change and what people say and do. Well, it will be cool; I think we can all lean a lot with this new president.
Life is good hear, I think I will leave Camaçari this next week with transfers. But then again, with this new president I really don't know. If not then it will be almost nine months in this one area, but that would be cool too.
Well, have a good week with all you are doing. I know life gets busy during this time of year. I love you all more than words can express.
Love your little sister felt
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
july happyness
Posted by Kate Felt, MA. MFT at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment