Wednesday, June 25, 2008

party

Hey todo mundo! How are you?

I know I am one day late, and I am sure everyone noticed because you wait for my emails every Tuesday. But yesterday was a holiday hear called São Joãon and everything is closed, so hear I am, not on my p-day sending you an email.

So this is a cool holiday, they have fires in the streets and tons of fireworks that are mainly just really loud and ridicules firecrackers and there is square dancing and lots and lots and lots of boooooos. The whole world is completely wasted, even our investigators :( even the one that last week asked me to baptize him. At that time I was sad to tell him that I can't baptize him, now I am sad that he can't be baptized. aaaaaah. Anyway it's a little scary but kind of cool too see all the fire everywhere and drunk people, no that part is not cool.

Um, last week was cool, we had the last conference with President and Sister Souza and I was put in charge of the special music number. But instead of singing for the crowd the whole time we turned and sang for Sister and President Souza and we organized it that for the last verse everyone stood and sang for them. It was cool!

Sister Souza cried I cryed and well, it was cool!

Yesterday I cut my bangs and I gave the lesson in district meeting. These are the only things out of the ordinary. Life is good I am happy to be hear on a mission right now and serving the Lord.

Peace Out
love your little sister felt

0 comments: