Tuesday, August 05, 2008

family fun

Hey family, I am so glad to hear you are all doing well. I am dying to read Dad's next letter. He gave me a few sneak peeks for a great letter with answers to prayers and scares and tears. Ok not tears, but i thought that it would sound cool.

This week was uneventful in the real world sense, but really fun with missionary events. We have been spending a ton of time looking for a house. I really felt like, for a few days, I was praying harder for a stinking house than for new people to teach. Because the Elders in the office are all telling me that you need to find a new house and blah bla bla. Anyway, we found two so that was good and speaking of two, we are going to have two baptisms this weekend! I hope that all goes well. We are really being blessed!
Ok times up!
I love you all so stinking much,
have a great week,
have a great summer stay cool,
love your little sister felt

0 comments: