Tuesday, September 30, 2008

o nega

Hey Family

This last week, well I am not going to lie i'm glad that it is over. i am so done with this last week!!!!!
No, it was not all bad but we just aaaahhh no, no problem but this week we will have fun. We started the week off great and will keep it up working supper hard to be able to enjoy conference because the spirt will me-bata se não (beat me up if I don't).

We did, at least, talk to some really funny people this past week. We talked to this one man that told us that Adam and Eve had 43 daughters and 2 sons. He said that was in the bible I told him to study the Bible a bit more.

Well, life is good. Have fun, work hard, be obedient and have faith in Christ. That is the motto of our mission but i think its good for life.

Com Muito Amor (with much love),
your little Sister Felt

0 comments: