Family !!!!
I am so extremely proud of all of you. I think all of you (except gene) wrote me this week!!! My, I love my family. So this week was good, it was the last week of the month and we did not meet the goal (the fist time in a few months *darn*) but I will just look forward and trust in the new standard. The mission just changed the standard of the key indicators and so I will do every thing in my power to meet the little goals and I know that we will meet the goal for the next month.
So yesterday we were at a family night with a family that we are teaching. We would have already baptized Sandro if he and his wife were married (Evonyn) his "wife" is already a member that is just now coming back to the church. Anyway hear when you make something good we always say ´´pode casar´´ which is to say you can get married and she made a cake so good last night and I said ´´pode casar!!!´´ and every one laughed and she was like 'literally'?... Yes that too. This is the woman (she is very pregnant) when we taught about the law of chastity said, " Well, it’s too late for that." I am not going to lie, it was funny. These are great moment I have with this family. But yesterday especially good we had the fist FHE with this family and it was great Sandro shared a story of how he got to share/ defend the gospels to this man that was trying to tell him that we worship Joseph Smith and all the normal things that we hear, so it was so good.
Um, so I think that is all for this week thank you very much for your love and prayers.
Love,
Your little Sister Felt
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
thanks
Posted by Kate Felt, MA. MFT at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hello! This is Kacey (Chidester), and I was wondering if I could get Kate's address. :)
Sure,
Brazil Salvador Mission
Av. Antônio C. Magalhães, 3247 sala 402
Pituba 40275-000- Salvador- BA
BRAZIL
Thanks! I'm going to write her! One of her friends from Weber was my last companion. We were going to send her a letter but didn't have an address!
Post a Comment