Sister Felt via para San Antonio de Jesus. com o compinheira dela Siter Viana. WOW
Hey family,
That's right, if you understood what I just said, it means that I am infact leaving the hot hot city of Petrolina with my companion to be in another Tiro for one week and then that other sister is leaving and it's just Sister Viana and me together forever! How cute!
I have heard of this happening and I always thought it very funny, the idea of how people just stay companions. And they are just transferred to another city together and now its is happening to me and well, it's still funny. It's all good. It’s a huge surprise. I think I will probably end my mission in San Antonio. It’s a little branch that I think will be a ward super soon.
That is cool, I will try to visit the Easter port. Ok that was a really bad translation but it’s the fist port in BRASIL. Yes that is right, but I have to be baptizing every week to get permission for something like that. Or who knows? President loves the Sisters.
Ok, well love you all tons! Have a great day and week, probably next week I will not write because the transferences is for real next week. So I will be in Salvador!
Love your little sister felt
p.s. can I have Emily's e-mail to add her to the list of the family.
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
surprise transfer
Posted by Kate Felt, MA. MFT at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment