Ok family this will be the last time that I will be writing you from Brazil at this time in my life. So, I hope that you all like it. Last week was great and terrible all at the same time. We had one baptism and one fall through. We only had one investigator at church (and that is bad). But what is important is that this next week will be much much better!
I love you all so much; thanks for your love and support.
Have a great week
love you all
sister felt
Tuesday, June 02, 2009
aloha
Posted by Kate Felt, MA. MFT at 4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Kate. I don't know if you have heard, but I am getting married in September and I think that you should meet my future wife before she becomes the misses. Maybe we can all do stuff together when you get home. If you still have my number you can call me or just send me a messege through this blogging world and I'll get back to you. Good luck for the last few days.
Hey Kate, I'm so excited you're coming home! YOu better come visit us! Please call me when you get a chance! (8016639591) I'd love to talk to you! Congrats on finishing your mission. We'd love to have you over for dinner sometime (me and my hubby - can you believe that? I'm married!) Anyway, stay cool and H.A.G.S. (Have a great summer! HA! Love ya.
dearest Kate, I wish to see you and enjoy the company of your fantastic personality. Problem here...I don't have a number for you! You should definitely help me solve this problem.
Post a Comment