
This is to my very cute mother that i love so so so so stink’en much
on this very special day I would like to just post some very great thoughts about my mother, and to all the "other" mothers that I have had this past year.
Today in I church Sheena gave an ode to all the woman in the Branch and I cried through the whole thing, which is a trait that I learned from my mother. But this is my ode to my mother
I love the way you support me
I love the way you are silly withe me I love the way you give advice in all the right amounts
I love the way you care for me and the way you let me talk for many hr.
I love the way you love my dad and the way he loves you too
I love the way you love your children through all silly things they do
I love the way that love for them made love between them too
I love the way you love the lord
and that has been my light.
Mom I love you and I know I am not all that great at poetry but owell you made me so, that is what you get.
PS did I say I love the way you get may sarcasms
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Happy MothersDay MOM
Posted by Kate Felt, MA. MFT at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the way you bob your head like a chicken....
You're so beautiful!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally forgot about that song! Hilarious!
Post a Comment