Sunday, May 07, 2006

Kate Felt !!!


Hey every one I have a blogger now so I can be cool like the rest of you and so that you can all look at how hot I am just like you all
whoot whoot !!!

This is a picture of me before I when to see Wicked the musical I look happy then you should have seen me after the show it was so amazing!

6 comments:

Christie said...

Yay! I"m so happy!

Anonymous said...

yay for blogs!

Miranda W. said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere! Isn't Wicked the awesomest! I've been once, and I'm going again this weekend!

Katelyn said...

Me too, I've been like 5 times already.

Janell R. Cropper said...

Hey there! you're so hott right now! Is that in the Franklin? Yes, Wicked is wicked awesome! Seriously! I love you!

Kate Felt, MA. MFT said...

thanks to all i so love you all so stink'en much and hope to see you soon, like in 3 mo.