"Tommy we got hosed, we got hosed "
That is the way I feel I just when to see the Pirates of the Caribbean, dead man's chest and although funny and entertaining I was some what less inclined about they way that movie ended with no resolution. So I just want to warn you all that I feel at bit gypped.
Friday, July 07, 2006
Bloody Pirates
Posted by Kate Felt, MA. MFT at 11:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That's sad...Johnny Depp doesn't even look very good in that picture, either!
I know it was purposely a horrible picture
I think he looks good. mmmm boy.
that's johnny depp? no it's not. who is this nerd?
Looks like a girl to me. It's not Johnny Depp. It's probably some dork, like Skyeler or Jorden, dressing up to see the movie.
LOL katelyn!!
Katelyn, that's pretty much the funniest thing I've read all day! that's awesome!
agreed !
Post a Comment