So I maid a dress for my sisters wedding and I want to share with all of you blood sweet and tears that went into this dress.
First I had to cut out the patterns.
And then I had to sew 
and then I went crazy 
and now I have a dress isn’t that fun!!!

and a bag :)
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Dress
Posted by Kate Felt, MA. MFT at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
That is awesome! You hottieface you! I wish I could sew.
PS that blue shirt really brings out your eyes. You look good.
And you make me guffaw like it's against the law.
That dress is simply beautiful! Way to go! Remember that crazy material shop we looked in while in NYC? That was crazy!
you make me guffaw too
i like the way you rhym and i cant
and janell yeah i do remember that store and that lady was well such a ray of sunshine hu?
Yeah, a ray of sunshine definitely!!! It's pretty awesome! I just really like that dress. You look super attractive!
That's pretty impressive, Kate. That's awesome!
you can do it to if try
Dose any one else look at the first picture and think that is about the freakiest thing in the world. Like the way that you can see up my nose and I don’t know
I find it quite disturbing
I don't sew. My roomate, however, is in fashion design college, and I'm her model. So I get all kinds of cute clothes designed and made just for me and my specific body. My dress is almost done. Pictures will follow.
that is so cool i want some :,(
Mike thought you were Kacey in the first picture.
wow! what mad skills you have kate.
LOL that is the best blog of the month! I give you that honor!
thanks i feel so good about that i even beet out your kissing one ?
or is that next mounth
Post a Comment