Tuesday, December 30, 2008

happy new year

Oi família, tudo bem?

It was sure good to talk to you all. Well, I was not quite trunky on Friday, Saturday or Sunday day because I was running super hard to get all our numbers, find new people, and teach more people. Sunday night after the week was done I was just a bit trunky I think too because it was transfers and well, I just have 4 of those left. Whoot whoot!!
The big news is that I am going to have an american companion. Sister Erickson is coming, we are going to be in trio!!! Whoot whoot! This will be the best trio ever.

Also lost all my leaders; my DL and ZL! The area had 4 elders and got completely whitewashed. So now Elders Lucas and Roatinsky will be my DL and ZL. It should be fun.

Well, I think that is it for this email and well, have a great week.
love you all,

your little sister felt

0 comments: