Dear Family,
Hey, so I don't really feel like writing an email today. It's really, really hot in here. I want to go home and sleep or take a cold shower or something. But because I have to wait an hour anyway for my comp., I may as well talk about some extremely important things.
We are going to talk on Dec 25th, that's only 16 days a way ;) so I will be at Irma Fátimas house, Sister Viana wants to talk at 3:00 so then that would mean that I am talking at 4:00 with y´all. Which is 1:00 your time. What do you all think about this? Are you following me on this? You need to respond to this before next week because our p-day in two weeks will be on the 25th. I don’t have a p-day on the 23rd, so the only one I have to email is the 16th. Beleeza???
Pray for a white Christmas for me (this is only going to happen if I have baptisms... white baptisms).
Well, have a great week I love you all.
Love your little sister felt
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
white christmas
Posted by Kate Felt, MA. MFT at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment