Tuesday, April 22, 2008

22 de Abil

Dear family,
This week was weird. Just weird things keep happening and then on Sunday an elder in my zone, well two of them, got hit by a car and yesterday Elder Knoop died. That’s weird, ya know! They were hit by some teenagers. There is speculation that they did it on purpose. I think they were just slobbering drunk like the rest of the world on the weekend and are dumb. But what do I know.

I have no doubt that he died only because the Lord wanted it to happen. But some times it sort of makes you think, I don’t know, how anyone can think this church not true. We are out here giving this time in our life (and some times our life) just to declare this great gospel!!!!!
Life is good other then that.

Last week, well it was weird, mom and dad will get the letter explaining all the odd thing that happened this week. The best thing that happened is that we found Cid and his family. They are wonderful and I probably will not see them baptized. I feel like the blessings of this area all started last week because my comp is staying longer on her mission. I will most likely move next week but I will not know until next Monday. I am sort of nervous for a new comp because well, she is all I know and even when I am frustrated I am glad that she is my comp and I know that it could be worse, much, much, much worse!!!!

Well I think that is my letter for today. I am up loading photos for you all this week. I hope it works this week.☺ Um PARA BEMS JON, that is a big Brazilian congrats!!!! That is great that you got into Stanford. I want to come☺

OK, have a great week every one. Love you all more than words can express!! Love your Sister Felt

0 comments: