I know this is one day early. Today is Monday and P-day all at the same time... Intense HUH!!!
This also means I will give you all the benefit of the doubt that you really were going to write me an email but didn't get to it because you thought you had another day ;)
We have zone conference this week and so because President doesn't like a lot of Elders together with free time to "do whatever they want" we have P-day a day early. I'm not going to lie, this is better because tomorrow we will get a lot of work done!
So this last week was buzzzZy; we were trying to get all the same numbers in less time because of general conference. It was hard and we were almost successful... ish. Deborah was baptized and she is still great! Conference was great; I love the church and the way it gives me the support to be better! You know, it's interesting the way that your thinking changes when you're on a mission, or in a different stage of life, from one conference to the next!
So, today I was reminded of the pains that come from shopping with another woman. It's not bad if you are just looking, but my companion wants new ropas (clothes) for when she goes home. She kind of really cares about that stuff and so we set out, it's very difficult to explain the type of constrain that must be exerted for this task. She finely got a dress that was beautiful but really way too expensive.
I learn a few things:
• cloths are ugly hear, now I understand why everyone just wears a tank tops.
• I am not the same size as any Brazilian
• I will never, no never, no never will buy ANY clothing hear.
ok, I think that's all I learned. The rest were just reminders.
Oh something else I learned today.. To all my friends and family, I am not going to EVER be sending any of you a tape while I am on my mission. I received one from some friends and I thought oh, that will be cool to make one really fast and send it to them. So I talked to them while I cleaned my house and blah blah about everything I could think of and then I went to send it, found out it would cost $30. I don't know why every thing has to cost so much hear, but it does. So sorry, you may really want to hear my voice, but I promise, it will be the same when I come home.
Ok, well nothing new to report. I do love you all, you are all amazing... and I only reserve that word for really important things!!!!
Love you all Tchou!!!
Your Sister Felt
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Suprise!!!
Posted by Kate Felt, MA. MFT at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment