Whoot Whoot!!!
I have really loved the CTM but am ready to get out of hear! I know that I could spend more time hear learning portuguese but I think I will learn more not being in the CTM. It will be a process but I will not be mad about leaving in a week from today.
Last week has gone by really really fast. The highlight was that Elder Nelson came and I got to shake his hand... and so did everyone else but that's ok, I still feel good about myself. He was really great, he talked about three things. One, that we need to come back speaking three languages better: English, Portuguese, and I think the spirit, but he never got to the third one. The next thing that he did was tell us we are noble and great and the best thing that we will aspire to is the great calling of being parents. Because that is the most important and powerful calling that you could ever have. Lastly, he talked about 3 Nephi 11--baptism, doctrine and not having contention. We concluded that we need to baptize but only after we teach the doctrine.
The other thing that has been going on is that it has been really cold; today it has been really rainy (chover: to rain) I think. Well, we have had a lot of that. It's going to be fun when I am out in the real world and have to deal with that any time it rains--man, doesn't that sounds fun!!?!?
Um. well thanks to anyone that sent me a little email saying they were thinking about me; I might add, this thanks is not to anyone that is related to me!!!!! Do I have to sick Alma 60:6 on you all!?!?!?! Maybe the problem is that I have not extended a commitment to any one. Will you email me a small email next week?
Well, have a great week and I love you all a lot even if you forget that I am in Brazil doing the Lords work and that you will get extra blessings for emailing me and you get even more blessings for writing real letters.
Well love you ,
your Sister Kate Felt
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Last week of the MTC!
Posted by Kate Felt, MA. MFT at 6:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment