Dear Family,
So, life is good hear in the bihan sun. Winter is really kicking in down hear it has been raining a lot and although it's only like 70, I am SO cold. And the rain makes the work a bit harder. After we teach the people are always like. "you cant leave, it's raining. Hear, eat this." So we eat at EVERY house and then we don’t get much work done. It is way better when people are out on the streets and we can talk with them and make good contacts.
Yesterday, we had a great training about the spirit. It was way good, it was about us being conductors of the spirit and that every person will only continue being interested if they are taught by the spirit. They said a lot of things that I am sure you are all well aware of. I also had my last interview with President Souza, that was cool too, he told me to thank my parents, but I would like to extend this thanks from him to the whole family. Family, thank you all for teaching and being great examples to me of what I want to be when I grow up. So basically, what I am saying is that it's only because of you that I am so cool! Thank You !!!
I got a letter from Jon and Cami and I want everyone to hear there experience with the chines "experts." I had to laugh out loud at this story, so I oblige all of you to email or call Jon and Cami (she'll be more truthful), and make them tell you this story.
Anyway, life is great, I am happy to be hear and grateful for all of you.
Have a great week love
your Sister Felt!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
13 de maio, 2008
Posted by Kate Felt, MA. MFT at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment