Tuesday, May 06, 2008

this week to start May

Hey family I tried to be so funny last week that you would write back, but NOOO, and the week before, I uploaded images and no one said anything, com lecensa família, I am funny!!!! send me email!!!!! I get more fan mail off my blog than i do fam mail... ha ha, get it fan mail and fam mail, as in the fam is my family!!!

Ok well, I know that you are a tuff crowd so I will just tell you the things that I think are funny. Like the new American girl (o nome dela e, sister Erickson) she's from Salt Lake and is a Ute, ballerina, rock star!!! She is so funny and we laugh and laugh about every thing. The other thing that I think is funny is that the Spaniard is coming to stay with Will for 6 weeks and he told his mom that he had "no other plans than to stay with Will" that it is, like, way funny to me! I really enjoyed that I practically got a book in the mail from Dad this week and in it was a check list for how well you are doing on your mission, a good self inspection list and one of the questions on it was: "You know were the projector is at all times, the projector and the slides are always kept clean" OK, I don't know how you used the projector back in the day but it was really funny to me!

Anyway, I know that I had anther funny thing happen this week but I am running out of time so: have a great day and I will email you all next week. Hey and anyone that reads this, make sure that Mom and Dad have checked there emails and are clear in what the plan is for them on Mothers Day. Yippee he he I get to talk to my Mommy !!!!!!

love you all tchaou

0 comments: