Thursday, May 22, 2008

ELDER DAVID A. BEDNAR

Dear family,

So yesterday I was blessed with the opportunity to listen to Elder Bednar in person, he spoke to my whole mission. Being a sister, I got to sit on the front row but I don’t think it would have made a difference if I was on the back row. It was such a powerful event in my life. And I mean powerful!!!

As you can all imagine being a missionary and having this type of opportunity, there are things now that I know I have to repent for; things that I need to change and do better; and things that I need to learn. But at the same time, I feel more of my Saviors love for me this day than any other. Not a surprise, that's really what repentance is - making yourself worthy to be closer to Him.

It would be impossible for me to tell you what he talked about because for one thing he forbid us from writing anything that he said down. For another thing the amount of things I learned from the spirit is innumerable. It was so cool! The whole three hours we had was like one big long group discussion. We gave answers from his questions and learned from each other and he would elaborate on the responses that we gave. For the last hour he opened the floor for questions from us to him. It was really cool, to say the least.

I don’t really feel like writing more so ask mom and dad about the emergency transfer and baptisms for this week. Have a great week!

I love you and our Heavenly Father does too!
Love, your little Sister Felt

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Kate Felt if I had known about your blog I would have commented sooner! I love and admire you! The church is TRUE!!!